2 more spots

auburntiger1987

Someone won't qualify. That's the easiest explanation. Also, by my count, we have 22 commits this year. That would leave 3 to get to 25 (unless you're counting Shon Coleman). I'm guessing we take four more than we currently have. Hopefully, that group will include Gabe Wright and Erique Florence.

Is there a good chance Auburn could snag Crowell from Bama? I would really like to get him.

Is there a good chance Auburn could snag Crowell from Bama? I would really like to get him.

Crowell and Auburn ain't happening and he's about 99% uga.

Our coaches are gonna make a push like no other for Koundjio this weekend, but I wouldn't get your hopes up too far on him.

Hart from Bama?

hart is already enrolled at uat.

Lets hope we can get Cyrus, huge pickup if we can.

I think we pull Cyrus and if so that is HUGE. I know his brother is at Bama but if that were a major factor he wouldve committed and shut it down already.

I think we take Wright, Cyrus and Florence.

I think we pull Cyrus and if so that is HUGE. I know his brother is at Bama but if that were a major factor he wouldve committed and shut it down already.

I think we take Wright, Cyrus and Florence.

I like the way you think. :thumbsup: We've got 22 commitments, three more to 25.

According to rivals Florence, Wright, and Roberson are probably going to Auburn. Would be very happy with just those 3, if we get Collins or Cyrus, which it is looking like we will get atleast one of them, that would cripple bama fans.

Luginbill to FB this afternoon that he thinks Cyrus is going to Auburn.

I hope so. He has potential to be fantastic. Good height and a great frame--when he gets under Yox he will be a monster. He plays with mean streak and finishes blocks. Great run blocker, nice footwork on pass blocking and a huge wingspan. It will crush Bammers and bolster our o-line for years. Getting him would be huge.

My guess is we'll sign 27, not including Shon Coleman. That's the number of February signees we've signed for each of the last two years. If so, that leaves 5 more.

If all 27 should happen to qualify and nobody signs a pro baseball contract or joins the Army, two will have to either grayshirt or head elsewhere for the Fall school term. A pretty good guess is that the possibility of greyshirting has already been discussed with two of the current commits.

This is something that won't be known until school starts in August.

Archived