AU vs Arkansas Series

Anyone going to the Arkansas series this weekend? Arky seems pretty good, they come in with an impressive record (14-2) and ranked in the top 10. I haven't seen or heard much of them, but they've gotta be a pretty solid team. Looking forward to our boys playing them! We went 2-1 against them last year.

Also, anyone hear anything about Casey McElroy? He got a cleat to the face on Tuesday and had to leave the game and get stitches. I wonder if he'll be good to play tomorrow.

AU falls 6-5 in 11 innings. Only saw the last inning and a half. Arky got a runner on in the 11th on a HBP where the batter stuck his elbow into a pitch and turned it into the only run in extra innings.

I was there tonight. It was a pretty exciting game, sucks how it ended though. We left guys on 2nd and 3rd in the bottom of the 10th. Also left the bases loaded one inning.

Arky looked like the better team for a while, but then we really stepped it up. Who knows how the series will end, overall it looked like a pretty even match imo.

Now THAT was a baseball game! Auburn won 9-5 (should have been 9-2...). Kevin Patterson hit an awesome grand slam, and was clutch on 1st base several times on low throws. Great game, series even at 1-1.

Archived