SEC Tournament

80Tiger, you are spot-on. This didn't just start. Last year we had the best hitting team in Auburn history and the best power hitting team in Auburn history. We set records for hits, home runs, and runs scored. We sent more players to the pro draft than any team in Auburn history. What we got was an early exit from Hoover and beaten out on our own field in the first round of the NCAA's.

This year's team is at least the second successive Auburn team that has not performed up to their potential. While I think JJ will give Coach P one more year, I would not. Again, as 80Tiger said, it's not the losses, it's how we are losing. Basic, correctable things awe not being corrected. This was a veteran team with an abundance of junior and senior starters. They should have been much better and with acceptable coaching they would have been much better.

I'm just as low today as I was high back in the fall.......thank goodness for fishin' rods and cold beer.

I'm just as low today as I was high back in the fall.......thank goodness for fishin' rods and cold beer.

Rare steaks and Jack Daniels help too...

Rare steaks and Jack Daniels help too...

Very true!

this was a very dissapointing season, i really thought that we'd see improvement on some of the errors and mistakes we made last year,but i dont know if it was just me or if anyone else noticed, but after the first few losses the team looked like it lost interest in playing the rest of the seson

Archived