'Passion' box office $$ update

See Michael Moore? Independent films do have a chance! They just have to be good and somewhat factual.

Now that would fly right over Moore's head.

They already have the jackass.

Here are a few examples them making statements that live up to the image of their mascot.

"Shamefully we now learn that Saddam's torture chambers reopened under new management, U.S. management." --Teddy Kennedy, (D-Chappaquiddick)

++ From the "Village Matriarch" Files: "The bottom line is that leadership has to be responsible and held accountable... That goes all the way up the chain of command." --Sen. Hillary "Rottenham" Clinton **Seems like the only people accountable during her regime were those in the "vast right-wing conspiracy."

"No one should have to live in fear that they are one doctor’s visit away from financial ruin. And when I am President, no one will." --John Kerry

"Everywhere we go we seem to be creating a mess. We've created a mess in Iraq, and our soldiers are dying every day. Now we find that we are violating the prisoners. We're treating them worse than so-called Saddam had treated them." --Maxine Waters **Hmmm. "So-called Saddam" -- must be Maxine's imaginary friend.

"This (Abu Ghraib prison incident) is the biggest coverup of all administrations. I would go so far as to ask for the impeachment of the commander-in-chief." --Rep. Dianne Watson, D-Stalin-fornia **Does anyone still wonder why their party's mascot is the jackass?

"As President, I won’t be the last to know what’s going on in my command." --John Kerry

"This is not going to be a liberal network, a Democratic network, or a political network in any way, shape, or form." --Al Gore announcing his purchase of a 24-hour Cable News Channel

Archived