Top 5 Loudest Games you have been to at Jordan Hare

aubrandon

Being at the WVU game was a fantastic experience. Undoubtedly will be one of my fondest memories of my time at Auburn.

<a href="

AUHD Recap of The Rain Game</a>

I have never seen it rain like that before or after. Our seats are pretty far up, and there was no way we could get down under the stadium in time, so we stayed out. I was soaked and shivered the rest of the game. I had to throw away my shoes they were so waterlogged.

Being at the WVU game was a fantastic experience. Undoubtedly will be one of my fondest memories of my time at Auburn.

Ditto. Many many memories from that game.

1989 Iron Bowl /

Ditto. I still have my 4 tickets and game program framed. My children are going to have a hellava fight for it when I die. Maybe I'll keep it with me! WDE in heaven

The 94 LSU game was my senior year of HS. A buddy of mine called me at 6:30AM and said he had 2 tickets if I wanted to go (we lived a few minutes NE of Birmingham). If I remember correctly, that was an 11 or 11:30AM kickoff. With my parent's blessing we hopped in my Jeep and headed down. We got in the stadium just after kickoff and sat down in our seats, about 15 rows from the top of the stadium on the east side. When the INTs happened, it was so loud and so roudy, it felt tlike the upper deck was moving. We were hugging people we didn't know and losing our minds. The "Defense" chant was remarkably loud after the game.

06 Florida- Blocked punt was crazy

04 LSU- 4th down catch/TD catch/Made PAT/Int to end it...crazy

06 LSU- a war, a viking vs roman legion slugfest

03 Bama- Caddy's 80 yard punch to the gut in my first Iron Bowl sent the stadium into a roar

10- Clemson- not that loudest but one of the most fun games I have ever been to

My first game ever was in 2002 so this only goes back 10 years, but...

5) 06 Florida after blocked punt and other parts during second half

4) 2010 lsu on their last drive

3) 2004 lsu 4th and 12 then td both to Courtney Taylor

2) 2005 iron bowl 1st quarter domination

1) Anticipation as always for the iron bowl.... From an I formation. Caddy takes it to the house on first play in 2003 was the loudest I have ever heard the stadium.

1) Anticipation as always for the iron bowl.... From an I formation. Caddy takes it to the house on first play in 2003 was the loudest I have ever heard the stadium.

What? No love for the Vandy game where Cutler got bounced off the turf?

03 Bama- Caddy's 80 yard punch to the gut in my first Iron Bowl sent the stadium into a roar

This.

This.

I was in the LSU section for that one. :big:

2006 LSU

2006 Florida

2001 Florida

...and I can't come up with 2 more because those three stand out as the loudest. With the number of folks reporting the same things, I'm sure we're on to something.

The loudest individual moment I've experienced was Tre Smith's dive into the end zone during the '06 Florida game; but for a whole game, nothing compares to '06 LSU. Between the heat, the yelling, and the 3+ hours of ambient noise, I had to sit down after walking out of the stadium, post-game, to keep from passing out.

1989 - Alabama (whole game was electric)

1993 - Alabama

1993 - Florida

1985 - Florida State

1983 - Maryland

Anyone by chance keeping a tally of all these? It would be interesting to see the overall favorites.

Great idea! Go for it!

If anybody wants to do an actual tally, here are the responses (stripped of who posted them, but including quoted comments) so far in this thread:

1. 2010 LSU

2. 2006 LSU

3. 2010 Arkansas

4. 2004 Georgia

5. 2009 West Virginia

Wish I could have been at the 09 UAT game. The noise coming through the tube was unreal along with the 2006 Florida game

I've been to three that you mentioned.

2010 & 2006 LSU

2009 WVU

Ill add 2001 UF and the 2009 Iron Bowl. I didn't regain my voice for days after the 01 Florida game! Amazing night!

The Florida games stick out in my mind...

1993 Florida

1993 Bama

2002 Georgia

2004 Georgia

2006 Florida

1.04 UGA

2.06 Florida

3.09 Bammer

4.10 UGA

5.06 LSU

09 Bama game (So cool everyone chanting 'Its Great to be an Auburn Tiger!' AFTER the lose.)

10 Clemson game

(All I got. We dont get to go to a lot of the big games)

2006 Florida

1993 Alabama

2004 Georgia

1989 Alabama

2009 West Virginia

Been going to home games for (I think) 24 years now. I know we've had the same seats for the last 21 years. I hope we are still there but looking at the pics from today's scrimmage I'm wondering if we didn't get moved (no orange season seatbacks in that section in Todd Van Ernst's pictures). We sit right next to the student section fence in section 17 up 59 rows.

I have seen some epic football in Jordan-Hare. There is not any other place that I want to watch college football.

I've only got 1:

1990 FSU

No one had a voice on campus on Monday.

Haven't been to many (just 2008 till now) but I would say:

1. Bama (2009)

2. LSU (2010)

3. Arkansas (2010)

4. West Virginia (2009)

5. Clemson (2010) (second half...)

I agree with Ronin...the 1990 FSU game was unbelievable. The best part was when we came back at the end to win it with a FG. The majority of the FSU fams were either sitting behind that goal post or on the corner of it. They got to watch the ball sail right thru the uprights! Then I remember all of us Tiger fans started doing their tomahawk chop. It was a heated rivalry!! I wanted that game badddddd, especially after passing a FSU fan outside the stadium wearing a BIG button that said F$@# Auburn!! What a night for young Stan White!!

1993 Florida

1993 Bama

2002 Georgia

2004 Georgia

2006 Florida

2006 LSU game really sticks out for me.

So hot that day too, wound up leaving a little early for some relief.

93 Florida and Bama, 96 UGA, 06 LSU, 10 LSU. I've heard a lot of people talk about 06 Florida,but I wasn't there, nor was I there for Bama in 89. I have to assume that one tops the list?

One more thing: I can't imagine a stadium being more *fun* than Jordan-Hare was last season.

I can't believe no one hasn't said LSU 04. That game was earth shakingly loud in the 4th quarter. The tipped pick to end it was one of the loudest moments I've ever heard that stadium.

Fla 06 was pretty ridiculous. That was an intense game from beginning to end.

05 Iron Bowl was crazy - Honk if you sacked Brodie

04 uga

01 Fla, which was my last season as a student was pretty awesome. Upsetting #1 Fla in the rain.

I miss the days of playing Florida every year. If the conference ever expands I hope we are moved to the east. People should remember that Florida was our 3rd biggest rival in conference till it was split. When sec teams where deciding who to choose as their traditional rival from the east/west we chose GA and GA chose AU but FL had chose AU!

I can't believe no one hasn't said LSU 04. That game was earth shakingly loud in the 4th quarter. The tipped pick to end it was one of the loudest moments I've ever heard that stadium.

Fla 06 was pretty ridiculous. That was an intense game from beginning to end.

05 Iron Bowl was crazy - Honk if you sacked Brodie

04 uga

01 Fla, which was my last season as a student was pretty awesome. Upsetting #1 Fla in the rain.

This gets my vote. I was in the student section in 04 for lsu and it was the only time in my life I thought I would benefit from earplugs to block out the sound from nothing but human voices. I would also add 2010 UGA. When cam came out of the tunnel after a week of speculation it was pure insanity and I will never forget seeing him ignore the guy holding the gate open for him after the game and choosing instead to jumpit.

Don't forget this one: '94 LSU Interception Game

I was sitting up in the nosebleed seats and it was loud up there. Can only imagine what it was like down at the field level.

1) '06 Florida

2) '06 LSU

3) '05 Iron Bowl

4) '09 WV "rain game"

5) '09 Iron Bowl

I was sitting up in the nosebleed seats and it was loud up there. Can only imagine what it was like down at the field level.

This was the first ever Auburn game that I attended. I did not list it because it was so quiet until the fourth quarter cause we were getting whipped all over the field.

I actually didn't get to go to 04 LSU because my ticket was with my stepdad in south Alabama. After that I started keeping my tickets with me. It was loud from my apartment on E.. University Dr.

I was sitting low in the corner of the endzone that those interceptions were run into...

I couldn't talk for a week. It was a palpable thing, that roar. Sheer, exhilarating noise. I think our brains just couldn't really comprehend what was going on, and got louder to make up for the fact.

1989 Iron Bowl /

I have never seen it rain like that before or after. Our seats are pretty far up, and there was no way we could get down under the stadium in time, so we stayed out. I was soaked and shivered the rest of the game. I had to throw away my shoes they were so waterlogged.

Ditto. Many many memories from that game.

1. Alabama - 1989

2. Florida - 1993

3-5. Your choice of night games against Georgia.

Being at the 06 FL game was ridiculous. So loud even when we were leaving you couldnt hear anything. Trying to go to bed after that game was almost impossible.

2010 LSU

1989 Iron Bowl /

This. Bar none. So loud it threw my equilibrium off and I lost my balance and almost fell. (had not been drinking).

1989 Iron Bowl /

Ditto. I still have my 4 tickets and game program framed. My children are going to have a hellava fight for it when I die. Maybe I'll keep it with me! WDE in heaven

04 LSU

06 LSU

06 Florida

93 UAT

gotta think about the last one...

1) 2001 Florida

2) 2009 WVU

3) 2004 LSU

4) 2006 LSU

5) 2007 UAT

The 94 LSU game was my senior year of HS. A buddy of mine called me at 6:30AM and said he had 2 tickets if I wanted to go (we lived a few minutes NE of Birmingham). If I remember correctly, that was an 11 or 11:30AM kickoff. With my parent's blessing we hopped in my Jeep and headed down. We got in the stadium just after kickoff and sat down in our seats, about 15 rows from the top of the stadium on the east side. When the INTs happened, it was so loud and so roudy, it felt tlike the upper deck was moving. We were hugging people we didn't know and losing our minds. The "Defense" chant was remarkably loud after the game.

What? No love for the Vandy game where Cutler got bounced off the turf?

I was in the LSU section for that one.

2006 LSU

2006 Florida

2001 Florida

...and I can't come up with 2 more because those three stand out as the loudest. With the number of folks reporting the same things, I'm sure we're on to something.

The loudest individual moment I've experienced was Tre Smith's dive into the end zone during the '06 Florida game; but for a whole game, nothing compares to '06 LSU. Between the heat, the yelling, and the 3+ hours of ambient noise, I had to sit down after walking out of the stadium, post-game, to keep from passing out.

1989 - Alabama (whole game was electric)

1993 - Alabama

1993 - Florida

1985 - Florida State

1983 - Maryland

Anyone by chance keeping a tally of all these? It would be interesting to see the overall favorites.

Great idea! Go for it!

I'm afraid I don't have the time, but surely someone around her does!

Great idea! Go for it!

I'm afraid I don't have the time, but surely someone around her does!

If somebody wants to go back through the thread and add the counts (or see my post above (#45) for a summary) here are the games mentioned so far:

1983 Maryland

1985 Florida State

1989 Alabama

1990 Florida State

1993 Alabama

1993 Florida

1994 LSU

1996 Georgia

2001 Florida

2002 Georgia

2003 Alabama

2004 Georgia

2004 LSU

2005 Alabama

2006 Florida

2006 LSU

2007 Alabama

2009 Alabama

2009 West Virginia

2010 Arkansas

2010 Clemson

2010 Georgia

2010 LSU

{{ Is there a way to produce a poll for this purpose? }}

The '85 FSU game was great when the entire AU crowd turned to the FSU endzone and did the tomahawk yelling

"Goooooooo Hooooooome" "GO HOME"

Archived