Congrats!

Roll Tide Rev

Just wanted to say congrats on the NCAA finding no violations and I am glad this is done and over. Congrats on a great season last year and a National Championship. I am also glad to see Cam doing well and I am very, very glad he is not playing college football at this point! LOL!

We're not all bad. :)

Just wanted to say congrats on the NCAA finding no violations and I am glad this is done and over. Congrats on a great season last year and a National Championship. I am also glad to see Cam doing well and I am very, very glad he is not playing college football at this point! LOL!

Thanks. You are the first person I've heard actually congratulate us on our season since this story broke. Means a lot.

Thanks. You are the first person I've heard actually congratulate us on our season since this story broke. Means a lot.

From what I've seen, Rev's good folk...just misled in his football alliances. :big:

I was just thinking the same thing. Thanks!

Thanks gang. I turned over a new leaf a long time ago concerning the way I treat other people and their feelings concerning a "game."

I mean what I said. No one can take away what your team did last year and it was well earned.

Thanks gang. I turned over a new leaf a long time ago concerning the way I treat other people and their feelings concerning a "game."

I mean what I said. No one can take away what your team did last year and it was well earned.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Welcome back.

Archived