That's the way to start off the year!

Clint

I know its not the most talented team we just beat, but it was a great way to start the year off. I got to watch it online (for a $10 monthly fee....), and I think we played pretty well. Some mistakes, as usual, but good start. Chubb looked great with his 21 points. Frankie still doesn't seem 100% yet. Maybe about 95-97%. He's almost there. Varez was the guy I was interested about. I thought he was bigger than he is!! But he's a good player. Seemed to hold onto the ball at some times when he shouldve passed it out.

It's gonna be a fun season! WAR EAGLE!

I followed the updates on my sportscenter app. Which program are you using to watch them online? Great way to start off the year.

I followed the updates on my sportscenter app. Which program are you using to watch them online? Great way to start off the year.

I watched it on the website. Unfortunatly, for some reason, the Auburn site is making all their games premium this year, meaning members only. Its $9.95 for a month, or $79.95 for the year. Since the first Auburn TV game is next month, I can go this month with the $10 purchase.

Archived