Wish me luck

Guys, I dont suppose I'll be posting very frequently anymore. I have just graduated from AU. I've taken a job in Lexington, KY. I get married on Saturday. Basically, I start a whole new life. Rainman's found himself a woman!!! After the move to KY, I'm not sure if we will get internet access. Therefore, this will be my farewell. Thanks for being a wonderful source for Auburn and anti-Bama gossip. I wish AUnation, nothing but the best!!

P.S. I'll probably still be back every now and again......on my work computer of course.

Congratulations on your recent graduation, best wishes for your marriage and good luck with the new job.

We are gonna miss you rainman. :( You have been a great addition to this board. At least post a picture of your wife so we can see what were losing you for ha.

Good luck and WAR EAGLE

Good luck rainman!! I hope all goes well with your new job and your new life!!

War Eagle!! :au:

Best of luck to you and congratulations. Don't worry though, you'll get hooked up at work and get right back in the flow. Logging on at work is one of the first things I do...because I have no life :P

Again, congratulations.

So many big life events at once!! Wonderful news!

I have a feeling that you will find a few "spare" moments at work to log on and keep up with the WEN. Esp during football season - you'll be in LEXINGTON, for pete's sake - you sure won't be able to talk football with anyone there... :P:P:P:P DO they even HAVE a football team? :blink:

Congratulations on your recent graduation, best wishes for your marriage and good luck with the new job.

Ditto, Just where in KY are you going to anyway? Why wouldnt they have web access? Dont they have phones there?

Why do I hear the theme from Deliverance just now....? :lol:

Congratulations!!!

I'm sure we will see you back here after a while.

Employers expect you to do some goofing off. ;)

War Eagle!!!

Yes, they have internet. Its just a matter of $$$. (We have also bought a new house!!) I will be in the heart of UK country, right in the middle of Lexington. I am a Mechanical Engineer, and I landed a job building printers up there.

The thing I am worried about most is that now I will live 8 whole hours away from AU. But, I get one basketball game at UK this year, we play at UK in football NEXT year. Plus, Knoxville isn't a far drive. So, I'll make it to that game next year too. Auburn withdrawals are gonna bring me down!!

Isn't there a Lexmark plant there??

Thats the one!! Actually it isnt a plant anymore. The assembly is outsourced overseas. I will be working on the design aspect.

8 Hours - thats not too bad. I went to 3 football games a season when I lived in Orlando. Fortunately I have a brother in Dothan so we would drive up to his place on Friday and then drive up to the game on Saturday. Well worth it.

Archived