Bryce Brown

A friend of mine today said Bryce Brown was coming to visit this weekend????    Am I hearing this right?  And  he went further in depth and said his brother that plays for Miami is ready to transfer, Maybe not to us but this is what I heard?

I haven't heard that yet....i heard that Auburn stopped by to see if he has any interests but im not sure that he has set an official visit yet

I know they talked to him but I know he hasn't set an official visit but I will do some calling in a few minutes and see what i can find out!

I have just learned that Brown has one weekend left in Jan to fill and it will come down to Tennessee, USC or Auburn. He has not decided which school he will fill it with yet.

Can't blame the kid though.  If I had a choice between anywhere and USC, I am sorry but that choice would be pretty easy for me.  I love AU, but if I had no connections to the school and everything was wide open USC would be at the top of my list. 

I have heard that from more than 1 source but nobody has officially confirmed it yet that I have seen. I am with you and sure hope he comes by especially the last weekend before signing day.

Looks like Arthur was a Rivals.com 5 star out of HS.  I do not know anything about him, but he looks like he might be a good fit at Auburn.  Try this link to see his Rivals page:

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=54115&Sport=1

There is suddenly speculation out there that we may just have a decent chance at landing this kid because of how tight he and Luper really are.  If his brother is indeed unhappy at the U which I hear he is then I think we may just get him.  There is more and more talk over the last 2 days since another visit was made that we have a legit shot, guys.  I don't want to get to excited but it would be huge to get him!

To tell you the truth i would be happy with one but i really feel if we get Bryce and Arthur has another rough year at the U then he could land here too...we shall see

I feel a small tickle deep down when I hear things like this!! God I hope it's true. Where did you hear this though?  :wedance:

Archived