Auburn Postseason?

What does anyone think about our chances of getting to the postseason?  After playing UF, UA, and UK the last 3 games I am not too excited about the chances.  We had UF and UK and couldn't score a meaningful point in the last 6 minutes of both games, but then we come out and look like world-beaters against Bama.  If we could close a game out,  we could really make a run at it, but so far we still struggle with mental toughness and execution in the last 5 minutes.  I hope we just make the NIT and use it to springboard into next year, but I need to see a big time improvement against Arky to think we stand a shot. 

If we could get better a shooting free-throws overnight then i would say 40% but if we continue to shoot very poorly at the line like we have so far i would say 10%

We have no game inside, we lost down low all the time. We have to be hot shooting from the field as well as free throws. Like last night, we shot 67 times and made like 25 of them. Our full court trap is solid, we had 22 turnovers. But we gotta shoot better from everywhere, especially the line.

Archived