Randle expected to be in Auburn this weekend

AUSportTalk

Randle is expected to make a trip to the Plains for an official visit. He said that he is down to Alabama, LSU, and Oklahoma. What that is supposed to mean I don't know but all I can say is we can just hope he comes but its gonna be very very slim to get him.

I hope Tyrik Rollison commits before this weekend. That may help influence Randle.

Well I noticed that the reporter that released Randle's 3 was the LSU Rivals guy.  Not saying he is incorrect, but he is also biased, the same as the Auburn Rivals guys, not that there is anything wrong with that. He also hasn't been to see us for an official yet.  I hope we make a big move with him, but it will be tough to pry him out of Louisiana. Good luck coaches.

Either way these coaches are opening eyes and getting Auburn alot of attention about where our program is headed. Just wait till these guys have a whole year to recruit for Auburn. IT IS GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that just the fact that we have all these big recruits visiting says a lot about the staff and what they will be able to do in the future! you never know, sometimes you can impress recruits when they visit and manage to get a commitment when its least expected...

do we honestly need another QB from this class anyway? From how this kid has handled his situation and the things he has said, I dont know how great of a fit he would be at AU.

Here is my question will the coaches bring in Rollinson this weekend(for an unofficial visit)? I think i would be a huge help to have him and Mosley here to talk to these two HUGE WR recruits? Plus from what i gather Rollinson and Randle a good friends! I really think if Blake or Randle commit we may get them both! Hope our guys hit a grand slam!

I don't think you can expect Rollinson to come all the way here on his dollar for an unofficial.  We wouldn't be able to take him out to eat, he wouldn't be able to stay for free, and he would have to pay for his transportation.  It would be nice to let him recruit for his fellow receivers, but I don't think you can be expecting Tyrik to be in town this weekend. 

Archived