Somebody do some research for me.......

AUSportTalk

Find out the last time we have landed atleast 2 guys from the state of Texas.

Also let me know the last time we recruited 7 states: Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Tennessee hmmmmmmmmm i think we have found us some great recruiters huh?

Just wait until we bust into Arkansas, when they actually have some great players.

As for as 7 recruited states,  back in 2003 we signed players from seven different states: AL, GA, FL, KS, TN, MS, & CA. 11 different states in 2004. 8 different states in 2006. 8 different states in 2007. All that is according to Rivals all the way back to 2002, but I only seen one year that we signed one player from TX.

Yes, 7 states which is especially great with all the trouble and problems that we have went through this year.  We have a good group of coaches that are willing to work hard to do what they have to do to make our program a success... War Eagle!!

Either way, this is the first time in a long time, that I can remember, that we are going after the top athletes in all those states. So great job coaches!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the strong effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wedance: :wedance:

Yeah its pretty amazing what they have done in just one month......i can't believe it myself....just wait until you see the Signing Class for 2010......they will have a whole year to work on them!

Archived