Soft Commitments

auburn4ever

I checked out our commitment list and saw that Terrence Coleman and Travante Stallworth are still listed as soft. I thought that had all changed and they were firm with their AU commitments. Am I wrong?

Stallworth is being looked at hard by South Carolina and Michigan so until he comes out and says he is firmly committed to Auburn he will stay a soft commit even though most will say he is still gonna sign with Auburn

Coleman is also being looked at by a few other schools like Arkansas and Southern Miss. He came out and said that he was furious about Coach Willis so he is gonna look around, and that is what he is doing. He hasn't came out and said that he is firmly committed to Auburn so you can say the same about him.

Since Coleman is that po'd at willis, then he should go ahead and sign with the Tigers to show jw thet he wanted to play for AU no matter who the coaches are.

Besides, we send more players to the NFL then they do. So if he would someday like to play in the pros, he needs to first stop off at Auburn for 3 to 4 years then get drafted.

Archived