Joel Kight is........

AUSportTalk

expected to commit to Ole Miss.....I would have loved to have him but it looks like he is headed to Oxford. Thats alright b/c we have about 1000 recruits coming in this weekend.

Yeah he doesn't really know what he wants to do at this point.....he committed to Ole Miss and then minutes later he de-committed so we should know something in the morning hopefully!! I feel bad for the guy, if Coach Rocker was still at Ole Miss he wouldn't have any second thoughts but he loves Coach Rocker but he also loves Coach Nutt......I just hope the guy doesn't regret making a final decision. Good Luck Joel!! WAR EAGLE!!

Since we now have Demond Washington, it would be very sweet if we took 2 recruits away from Ole Siss. I hope they don't think we have forgtten about what they did to us last year with E Davis.

This is coming from someone who has seen Patrick play many times. I would rather have Greg King!!!!

Just videos of King. However, to me, even TPs highlights aren't that impressive. He just doesn't seem to have that mean streak that it takes to play LB at this level.

Archived