Oku

NA Tiger

Does anyone know how his visit is going?                                                                :believe:

I have heard that he is having a great time.  Some kid at the basketball game gave him a poster that said "RBU for OKU!!!"  He held on to it the whole game and kept it!  I hear Coach Troops was acting a fool and the guys were all having a great time with him!

sounds good,  fingers crossed...                                                                            :believe:

Though I have no way of getting any inside info, I strongly believe we'll have some major surprises come signing day. We will all be very thrilled as can be.

It is really amazing to me how we the Auburn Nation have united together in the face of all this adversity.  Gene Chizik, Jay Jacobs and all these coaches have done an outstanding job for Auburn University.

I agree with you Crouching Tiger... Chizik came here knowing that he had a challenge ahead, just like he did at Iowa State. He seems to face adversity very well, and he doesn't back down from a difficult situation. I admire him for that. Chizik is a true leader who knows how to surround himself with good people

Apparently Oku is going to take his recruitment after signing day. It is still between Auburn and Tennessee. He was seen at the Auburn basketball game holding a sign that said Running Back U. He loved his visit.

Archived