Make Plans for April 18 A-Day Game

cglover

We need to try to get a huge crowd up for the April 18, 1pm CST A-Day Game.  We need to show our support in a huge way to all the players and coaches and let them know we are behind the Auburn Family 1000%.  WAR EAGLE!

Me my wife and 4 sons will be there... We can't wait...

hope you dont need hotels..they were almost all booked about 1 month ago..i could only get 1 night at Dixon Conference Center and the other at The Daze Inn...The good news is my wife is staying home because she wont grace the rooms at a Daze Inn or Super 8

• 3 weeks later...

Just pust it off a day. I'm sure she will understand. Either or talk to the folks at AU to see if yall can get married at halftime at midfield.

Yeah! RunningBackU is the reason that Brandon won't make it to A-Day!! :) That really sucks guys!! I will make sure I give you the play by play LOL

Yeah! RunningBackU is the reason that Brandon won't make it to A-Day!! :) That really sucks guys!! I will make sure I give you the play by play LOL

I know, I know.  I am sure Brandon and my friendship is on the rocks now.  A-Day scheduling is the only time since hiring Chizik, I thought it was bad choice haha.  Keep me and Brandon up to date.  Brandon will have to give me the highlights throughout the day.  Thanks for the congrats on getting married Trooper!

Archived