$aban Cheating Again

auburn4ever

Can someone tell me how this is within the recruiting boundaries?

The 6-foo-4, 225-pound prospect was offered his first scholarship by head coach Butch Davis, and the last offer has come from head coach Nick Saban.

"They came and got me out of class and said that Coach Saban wanted to talk to me," said Harrison Jones. "Coach Saban said the whole staff had watched my film, and they were very impressed with me."

"He said I had good size, speed and great hands. He told me not to make a decision based on Barrett [Jones] being there because they didn’t let that influence their decision about me."

"He offered me a scholarship and told me they really wanted me to be part of the team. I told him thank you so much for giving me such a great opportunity. I am planning to visit Alabama for Junior Day."

Is this within the boundary of NCAA rules?

Two kids in a week who have claimed to have had face to face contact with Saban as Jr's. If there is a loop hole in there, which Saban seems to push the limit to all of these, just do away with the rule all together and say it's fine for coaches to be meeting and talking to players as Jr's. If it's not ok, then Saban seems to be playing under a whole new set of rules than the other coaches.

I honestly feel its just a matter of time before the NCAA catches up with Saburn. And when they finally do, he'll take his $ and leave through bammers back door because he has no bouyout and can leave anytime he wishes.

Archived