Auburn vs Alabama tonight... Oh my nerves

guerra aguila

War Eagle everyone!!!  We had a blast in turd town.  We were loud and crazy, and in the end, shut the turds up!  They got outta there so fast there in the last few seconds!  How sweet it was!!!!!!

WAR EAGLE!

A good win for AU and Lebo.  I hope they keep it up and take it to LSU and go deep in the SEC Tourny!

:wedance:

Has anyone heard from AUsportalk? Did he make it out alive? What a game our Tigers played..Hope Bama had a few recruits there to see which school has guts...War Eagle..Great job Lebo and team

Isn't this the 2 year in a row that we swept them?

This is 5 of last 6...We swept them 2 years ago, split last year, and swept again this year.

Has anyone heard from AUsportalk? Did he make it out alive? What a game our Tigers played..Hope Bama had a few recruits there to see which school has guts...War Eagle..Great job Lebo and team

I rode over there with him, sat beside him, and screamed my voice out with him.  We all made it out alive.  In fact, nobody had much to say to us after our boys shut their butts up!  HA!

I was there with AUSportTalk, waraueagle, and Grey!! It was amazing when our Tigers came back and got on top towards the end of the game!! My nerves suffered a great deal because it was so close and there was an obnoxious Bammer a few rows back talking trash  :banghead: After the game, the Bammers had nothing to say  :laugh: I just can't wait till we win the Iron Bowl next season and add to the bitterness in their mouths!!  ;D Great win for Lebo and the Tigers, and a very good game as well!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

:zapbama::beatmullet:

Archived