Auburn vs Alabama tonight... Oh my nerves

guerra aguila

Guys this is a huge game for us, especially since it will be on ESPN. I hope we can show up and play like we have the past 7 games. This would be big win for Jeff Lebo, and would give him more job security. If we can win tonight, and pull off the miracle against LSU, it would be the ending to a great regular season. I am going to be nerve sick tonight as I watch this game... I havent felt like this in a long time for a basketball game, so I hope we can pull it off.

War Eagle guys!!

Yeah well i can tell you one thing....with this game being on National TV if we come out and blow the doors off of Bama then somebody will see it and then they might start doing some research on Auburn. This could be a HUGE eye opener if we do something tonight!

seems like everytime they get down low and shoot they blow the wistle for a foul?????? :banghead::dunno::o>:(:devil::zapbama: :zapbama:

If we can't beat a crappy $puat team (even on the road), then I hate to think what will happen when we play LSU this coming saturday.

Oh my god what a game everyone needs to give it it for this team. Down by as much as 13 they showed incredible heart and toughness to come back and win this one on the road in front of a packed bama house. I cant say enough about this team and how they have come together down the stretch. Me and my son will be at the LSU game and I suggest if there are any seats left everyone buys them up. This could be the start of something special on the plains in B-Ball that could carry over to next year. We need to show our support of this team!! :beatmullet::wedance::believe:

My goodness what a scrappy team!  If we had a big man and could hit free throws we could easily be deep in the tournament next year   :wedance:

Archived