Top 2010 RB visiting

AUSportTalk

IMHO, I dont think Finch is the top RB in the 2010 class. Dyer, Seastrunk, and Marcus Lattimore are all better IMO.

Thats great were getting so many top recruits to come and hopefully we can get them to buy in to the new system

Gotcha. Saw the same thing posted on rivals. I just wondered if someone had anointed him the "top back" of this class already, a la Rivals magical star rankings. Although I don't put much weight into the star rankings, I can't wait until the 2010 talent is reviewed and ranked. I'd like to see where some of our top targets are in terms of where they rank against their competition.

Yeah he showed up. Here are some of his comments:

"It went really good," said Finch. "They showed us the facilities and stuff like that. We went out onto the field and met with our position coaches and recruiting coaches. They showed us all around campus. They showed us the weight room and everything.

"We broke up into offensive and defensive groups and talked. They also talked to us about academics. Towards the end of the day, our parents and us got to ask some of the players what it's like to play at Auburn and the adjustment from high school to college."

"I really liked the way it was family oriented. They love you as a person more than a football player," said Finch. "I loved their facilities and I love the direction they're going in. The whole day, they were talking about the 13-0 2004 season. They kept bringing that up and that made me feel good about the direction they want to go in.

"I was really satisfied with the way the Auburn coaches treated me. It went really well. I was very impressed."

Archived