Which one of the RBs do you want the most?

Which one of the RBs do you want the most?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the RBs do you want the most?

• Lache Seastrunk
    • Marcus Lattimore
    • Michael Dyer
    • AUSportTalk

Well, he says he runs a 4.39 and rivals.com reports a 4.4 flat. So that should put some worries to rest.

I've always liked Grant. And since he's from Opelika, we need to get Corey for sure. I'd also would like to us sign Martez Eastland.

I said Dyer because he has everything in one.  He is lightning quick and is just an overall insane running back.  Lache has ridiculous speed and just gets to the outside and outruns everyone.  I barely saw any spins or anything.  Lattimore I just saw some good hole hitting and a good spin or two to pick up a first down.  Nothing breakaway or anything that I really look for in a running back.  Dyer is the all around best back in this class I believe.  But at this point, it seems like Seastrunk and Lattimore are a package deal.  They have each said that they want to be in the backfield with each other.  When you land Seastrunk, you also get Reed.  So in terms of overall skill, I really want Dyer.  But you just cant refuse the package deal that Seastrunk and Lattimore and Reed seem to be providing.

Archived