Which one of the RBs do you want the most?

Which one of the RBs do you want the most?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the RBs do you want the most?

• Lache Seastrunk
    • Marcus Lattimore
    • Michael Dyer
    • AUSportTalk

I say Lattimore because he reminds me a lot of Ronnie Brown. He is extremely versatile, has good speed, and great vision. Believe me though it was a tough call between all 3 of them but if I had to chose one, I'd say Lattimore.

I dont subscribe to any scouting websites so i had to go off pictures and not videos. I just chose the guy who looked like he would be the best. that was Seastrunk because of the that picture where he almost jumps over the other guy when he is catching a pass.

I say Lattimore because I think he is more of a do-it-all back. He can catch, run for power, run for speed. I like Dyer a lot and Seastunk. Dyer is a beast at 5' 9" and Seastrunk is probably one of the fastest players in the class.

I would have to go Seastrunk with Dyer being a very close second.  They are both very special.  Lattimore is very talented, also, but as of right now (and things could definitely change) that is how I feel about the three in that order.  Very tough, though.  Very, very tough.  They are all on the same level I think.

tigerjeffm, I disagree, Dyer's the one we want.

I watched all of their videos and Dyer has it all. Lattimore had decent speed but his best weapon is his vision. However, once he got beyond the second level the linebackers easily took him down with a light bump on the thigh. Lache is a close second but I wonder if his small body could handle SEC football.

Dyer is the complete package. He runs a 4.4 flat, has a compact body that weighs over 200 lbs with room to grow. And as an added bonus, you could never find the little bugger cuz he's so short. That's what Oregon St. did to USC to beat them. He's got speed, power, vision and can make the first guy miss. This is our guy.

I think you could make an argument about any of these RB's except for AUSportTalk LOL with that being said that means that all of them are very good!!

I didnt put sporttalk as an option someone else changed it

LOL I did...I wanted to throw some people off and then I voted for myself b/c I have some moves!!  :laugh:

I didnt put sporttalk as an option someone else changed it

LOL I did...I wanted to throw some people off and then I voted for myself b/c I have some moves!!  :laugh:

I was wondering where that vote came from. lol    :laugh:

Michael Dyer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChOS_tW-PLk

Marcus Lattimore: http://video.aol.com/video-detail/marcus-lattimore/738349053

Check out both of these and tell me which one looks more impressive. I'm sorry Marcus fans, I would be thrilled to have him, he's got size, speed, and vision which are great building blocks for an SEC back but Dyer looks like he's got it all. Speed, elusiveness, vision, power, and tenacity. If I could only have one and I had to choose, it would be Dyer.

But there's another back that we seem to be forgetting about.

Corey Grant: http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=69699&season=2010&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncf%2frecruiting%2ftracker%2fplayer%3frecruitId%3d69699%26season%3d2010

This guy is FAST! And he's right in our own backyard. We just CAN'T let this guy go.

Grant is very good.  Very good!  I guess it would be a nice problem to be trying to figure out if we have enough room for someone of his caliber, depending on how many of these other guys sign with us.  Most seem to agree that Dyer looks the best on the videos that we've seen and I would have to tend to agree.  He is phenominal.  He is starting to be compared to Barry Sanders by many in the area where he is from.  They say he could be THAT special!

That was the first video i have seen of dyer. I didnt see him go down on the first his once. He is very impressive. It looks like he is running slow but he is faster than anyone else that he played so im not sure about his speed.

Archived