Jeremy Richardson Pulls the Trigger

AUSportTalk

I get the feeling this is NOT the HUGE news you posted about yesterday.  It's very good news, of course, very glad JR decided to commit, but c'mon, didn't we all think AU was the school all along?  (And Chase, too!  He should pull the trigger soon, I'd expect.)  Right or wrong?  More to come before the week's out? 

This is big. Now, like JR said, maybe others will follow.

SportTalk, whatever happened with BJ Chitty? Did we stop recruiting him? Is the new staff just not that high on him or what?

How could this have happened????  Haven't we been told by the uat fans for 3 years that st. nick would NEVER lose a recruit to AUBURN?!?!?  did they really not want him after all?  Is he really not that good??  Oh, the horror, st. nick loses a recruit head to head with AU.  It may the first, and it may be the last ( I doubt it) but how could this happen??????  Oh the horror!!!

SportTalk, whatever happened with BJ Chitty? Did we stop recruiting him? Is the new staff just not that high on him or what?

The new coaching staff at Auburn isn't very high on Chitty. In their opinion, there are bigger fish in the sea!

Archived