This is amusing.... Dyer

SuperFlyEagle

*Correct me if I'm wrong*

A few days after noting that AU is Dyer's fav. and all but saying he is committed, Scout.com made him a 4* (he was originally a 5* still is at rivals.com) and dropped him to the no.4 RB. That just cracked me up in an are you kidding me way. If that site is indeed ran by Bammers, as I believe I've read on multiple sites, they need to take an eithics class for giving the ultimate shaft to these kids.

Sorry man, but I belive that you are wrong.  He's been a 4* on Scout all along.

As we all know, some players has had some stars dropped after picking us. It's totally unfair but that's the way it's been for years.

Your conspiracy theory doesn't stick.  Rivals is ran by Alabama fans not Scout.  Also,  Scout has always had Dyer as a 4 * not a 5.

I don't really care if he is a 1*.  Anyone can look at his highlight videos and tell this guy is a good back. 

I never said Dyer wan't a 4 star guy. All the RB's that's considering us are 4 and 5 star backs. I'm really enjoying seeing us go after those 4 and 5 star players.

Yeah.  It's Rivals that was founded by a turd.  That being said, besides them shooting down all the conspiracists who believe that Rivals' rankings are still heavily influenced by bammers (my guess is they don't find it smart to bite the hand that feeds),  I do like our Auburn Rivals guys.  They seem pretty straight forward and our Rivals site is much better, as a whole, than our Scout site and it is not even close.  I am not knocking the Scout guys personally either because they are good at what they do.  It is just the setup of the site and message boards and all that are lacking.

I didn't know for sure. Just thought I'd throw that out there with my caution in the wind (correct me if I'm wrong). I just knew that most people referred to the RB's as the big three, not four & thats where they have him situated. Dang ol conspiracy folks hahaha

Yeah.  It's Rivals that was founded by a turd.  That being said, besides them shooting down all the conspiracists who believe that Rivals' rankings are still heavily influenced by bammers (my guess is they don't find it smart to bite the hand that feeds),  I do like our Auburn Rivals guys.  They seem pretty straight forward and our Rivals site is much better, as a whole, than our Scout site and it is not even close.  I am not knocking the Scout guys personally either because they are good at what they do.  It is just the setup of the site and message boards and all that are lacking.

I love the Auburn Rivals guys.  I have talked to him/them a few times and they seem pretty cool.  I cant believe that after all of those things came out showing LSU as the #1 class. Rivals didnt admit it and charge it

*Correct me if I'm wrong*

A few days after noting that AU is Dyer's fav. and all but saying he is committed, Scout.com made him a 4* (he was originally a 5* still is at rivals.com) and dropped him to the no.4 RB. That just cracked me up in an are you kidding me way. If that site is indeed ran by Bammers, as I believe I've read on multiple sites, they need to take an eithics class for giving the ultimate shaft to these kids.

You're wrong. Scout has had him as a 4 star since they ranked the current year's recruits. He's still #3 overall behind Lattimore and Seastrunk, like on rivals, but there are only two five star backs instead of three.

Archived