Could be good news??

thewhiz7

what if ST just put up 7* to throw everyone off when it really might be 8 or 4. hahaha

HaHaHa between you saying that and the way AUSportTalk loves to keep people guessing, everyone is gonna end up on meds after this season :laugh: :laugh: :yay: :yay: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i will throw in my guess. It will be Demarco Cobbs.  He is from Tulsa and got to spend two years watching Gus runs his offense.

That would def be a huge commit!

Probably Seantrel Henderson. That would be huge figuratively and literally. Or how about Powell? Dickson? Just tossing out some names that haven't really been mentioned, but with ST making such a big deal out of this, I'm thinking we are looking at a top 20 prospect.

Antonio Goodwin is my guess :)  both names equal up to seven letters  :cool:

That was my guess, too, if the number of asterisks meant anything, and he IS a solid 4-star on both Rivals and Scout, and, to date, we merely have one 4-star on Rivals and a 4-star kicker on Scout - so that may be considered BIG TIME.   But, since ST keeps mentioning it being a jump-start, and BIG TIME is normally reserved for a 5-star, I'll have to go with Seastrunk.  He is the one person that will certainly have followers like Dixon and Reed.

That was my guess, too, if the number of asterisks meant anything, and he IS a solid 4-star on both Rivals and Scout, and, to date, we merely have one 4-star on Rivals and a 4-star kicker on Scout - so that may be considered BIG TIME.   But, since ST keeps mentioning it being a jump-start, and BIG TIME is normally reserved for a 5-star, I'll have to go with Seastrunk.  He is the one person that will certainly have followers like Dixon and Reed.

i didnt think about that

ST thanks for your reply. I hope you didn't take my question to any offense. I'm just getting to know everyone on the site. I'm figuring out what is rumor and what is fact. I'm glad someone is waiting in the wings to make a public commitment. I think we are going to have a good class outside of our biggest need at the OL position. I was hoping it would turn out much better.

No you didn't offend me by any means.

Agree. I hope that's it.....  :believe:

Archived