Could be good news??

thewhiz7

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ST do you know how we stand with Mosley? Do we really have a shot at landing 5 LB's? I was hoping for K Fortt but I'm sure that's a long shot but I'd be pretty happy with Mosley. What's your take?

Come on Sporttalk at least tell us his posistion! :banghead:

When he isn't on the field, he is a benchwarmer or he could also be a water boy...not really sure!  :tease:

ST do you know how we stand with Mosley? Do we really have a shot at landing 5 LB's? I was hoping for K Fortt but I'm sure that's a long shot but I'd be pretty happy with Mosley. What's your take?

Mosley is very high on Auburn right now. Yes, I do believe that we have a great shot at landing 5 LB's. We are really thin at the LB position and this is a great year for LB's so why not stack'em up while we can.

When he isn't on the field, he is a benchwarmer or he could also be a water boy...not really sure!  :tease:

Bobby Boucher is coming to Auburn...Woo Hoo!  Hope momma doesn't find out though.

Bobby Boucher is coming to Auburn...Woo Hoo!  Hope momma doesn't find out though.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  :beatmullet:

Believe me I KNOW! Got it straight from the horse's a** LMAO

OK, male, four + star, offensive player, Sooner ( ;)), and NOW a TURD?  Shouldn't he be going to the other side of the state?

OK, male, four + star, offensive player, Sooner ( ;)), and NOW a TURD?  Shouldn't he be going to the other side of the state?

HAHAHAHAHA!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHA!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Come oooonnnnnnn AUSPORTSTALK!!    :pcprobs:  :pcprobs:

Hey SportTalk, do you know when this silent comment will be public and no longer silent?

Just let it happen when it happens.  In recruiting, the lower the expectations the better.

Hey SportTalk, do you know when this silent comment will be public and no longer silent?

I really dont know. He didn't tell me a date, I just know that he will commit sometime between now and NSD lol....no I hope it will be very soon....maybe within the next two weeks.

ST, I'm new to this site and am wondering if you know about a silent commit for sure? Is this speculation or something you know to be fact? I'm assuming it's suppose to be a "big" recruit?

ST, I'm new to this site and am wondering if you know about a silent commit for sure? Is this speculation or something you know to be fact? I'm assuming it's suppose to be a "big" recruit?

This is NOT speculation. I have been told by the recruit himself that he is going to commit to Auburn very soon and he is a BIG TIME recruit. He said he is not sure when the coaching staff wanted him to make it public but he is def gonna commit to Auburn.

**I hope it is before the end of the month b/c we need someone to jump start our recruiting**

I can tell you one thing....I am extremely excited about our defensive recruiting so far. We have some studs already committed and some more coming soon. Auburn is in great shape for several big time defensive players.

If they offense can get a jump start by my silent commit (*******) LOL then the offense will start catching up.

(1234567) letters.  That could be, to me that is, (Michael) dyer, (TravonR), (MarcusL), etc etc etc....... Dang Im hopelessly obsessed with Auburn football.  I need meds

ST thanks for your reply. I hope you didn't take my question to any offense. I'm just getting to know everyone on the site. I'm figuring out what is rumor and what is fact. I'm glad someone is waiting in the wings to make a public commitment. I think we are going to have a good class outside of our biggest need at the OL position. I was hoping it would turn out much better.

Archived