Ncaa 2005

AHHHH that is driving me nuts that someone has the game and I dont!!!! A:LVKASJDLGF <_<

Yeah it does suck..

He has had it since july 5th some how.

IF you have some questions for him go here:05

I asked him if there were more stadium options and if you could create your on entrances but you cant..

"you CAN put a location (red dot) on the map when you create a school. so when you do a created school, it will be shown on there. I created Morehouse and Georgia State (here in Atlanta)"

The pictures aren't loading for me now.. That link has been going up and down due to all the bandwith being used up..

Those pictures reminded me of one of the things about that game that bothers me a lot.

Those weak hot routes. I really would like to be able to run a slant or a post against a blitzing safety. Oh well. Looks like they made up for it with some other stuff. :D

I was watchin some videos some guy had put up...and the thing that is really awesome about this is how the crowd reacts. Like right when you open up for a big run, hit that big hole, or catch a big pass...the crowd goes," YAAAAA" like really loud just like in real life, and then the stadium erupts...Bad ass

I was watchin some videos some guy had put up...and the thing that is really awesome about this is how the crowd reacts. Like right when you open up for a big run, hit that big hole, or catch a big pass...the crowd goes," YAAAAA" like really loud just like in real life, and then the stadium erupts...Bad ass

I can't wait till tuesday... I want the game now!!!

I guess driv3r will have to hold me down until then.

I was watchin some videos some guy had put up...and the thing that is really awesome about this is how the crowd reacts.  Like right when you open up for a big run, hit that big hole, or catch a big pass...the crowd goes," YAAAAA" like really loud just like in real life, and then the stadium erupts...Bad ass

I can't wait till tuesday... I want the game now!!!

I guess driv3r will have to hold me down until then.

Ya right now im playin Mvp baseball 2003 and Rainbow 6 until this game comes out.....and it sucks badly <_< the wait that is

I just got true crime, streets of LA out and started it, again.

lol....I actually was thinkin about buyin that game the other day...how is it?

I dont have live yet because im always so in to the dynasty mode...but i probably will try it out this year since this is the first year i can actually USE live on xbox for ncaa.

I dont have live yet because im always so in to the dynasty mode...but i probably will try it out this year since this is the first year i can actually USE live on xbox for ncaa.

Definitely worth the investment...even if your only going to play NCAA 2005 on it. Playing madden and other sports games online on ps2 really opened another world of difficulty and advance playing. I thought I was the best ever on these football games, but then go online and BAM there are players just like you everywhere. And with live, talking on the headsets..that should be even more fun.

Here's some screens you guys might like...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/PS2...&current=93.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/PS2...&current=77.jpg

And this one's cool because it shows they now have colored visors and apparently now have the Adidas logo on the proper teams

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/PS2...&current=49.jpg

Yeah I knew about the colored visors.. Thats pretty cool.. I have had true crime for a while and it got old. I wish driv3r would let you fight people. I have been playing conflict desert storm lately.. It is pretty cool 2.

WAR EAGLE

Bring on Tuesday

Im thinkin about creating a league for the xbox gamers on here who have Ncaa 2005.....we could have like a full season schedule vs other people, ten games a season...then a ranking at the end, with a play off system.

Sounds good to me...if you cant find enough here, you may want to consider getting a few guys from crimsontusks also

it could be like fantasy football...but you actually play somebody once a week!

If you can get enough guys, ill setup a little web page so people can track the progress and rankings.

Sounds good to me...if you cant find enough here, you may want to consider getting a few guys from crimsontusks also

it could be like fantasy football...but you actually play somebody once a week!

If you can get enough guys, ill setup a little web page so people can track the progress and rankings.

Ya that would be really cool... I hope they let you use your dynasty teams on online play...but I doubt they will....If so it would probably be more competitve between players who really go into the dynasty mode.

I would say that it would only be fair to use stock rosters...since you can have created players who are BEASTS on your dynasty roster.

I just got true crime, streets of LA out and started it, again.

lol....I actually was thinkin about buyin that game the other day...how is it?

It doesn't come close to GTA: vice city (besides halo what does??), but its ok. If you can get it on sale, grab it. Got mine on ebay for 15.

I would say that it would only be fair to use stock rosters...since you can have created players who are BEASTS on your dynasty roster.

Oh ya forgot about that....I tend to never create players only because I like the true realistic effect of just going out there and getting them...but I can see where other people would do that.

Archived