Ncaa 2005

I create players sometimes if they dont have some of the incoming freshman on the rosters.

If I create a team from scratch sometimes I'll create a player or two from the ground up.

Still no create your own playbook? Bleh.

You can create your own playbook on the game.. Thats one of the new features..

Really? That doesn't seem like it was played up so much. Can you create your own plays or just create combinations of plays that are pre-written.

Really? That doesn't seem like it was played up so much. Can you create your own plays or just create combinations of plays that are pre-written.

I think you are able to create your own plays...

It wasnt hyped up as much because the biggest feature in the game according to them is the homefield advantage thing.

It wasnt hyped up as much because the biggest feature in the game according to them is the homefield advantage thing.

Yeah... I think thats right..

Hey I haven't played online cus we have dial up at home cus we live out in the country ha.. Thats all we can get.. We have to use a dish just to watch some decent tv.

But my question is what do you have to have to play online... I moving august 9th to auburn and we have basicaly a t1 line so ill have some speed on the net. I have a ps2.

Can anyone help?

Hey I haven't played online cus we have dial up at home cus we live out in the country ha.. Thats all we can get.. We have to use a dish just to watch some decent tv.

But my question is what do you have to have to play online... I moving august 9th to auburn and we have basicaly a t1 line so ill have some speed on the net. I have a ps2.

Can anyone help?

To get your ps2 online...all you need (if your getting a t1 fast line) is the ps2 network adapter...it plugs in the back. From there your going to need your connection (most likely you'll have some type of router or rj-45 connection with something of that speed) to plug into that network adapter...you put in the ps2 setup disk that comes with it. Then in no time, you put your Ncaa 2005, click online...and there ya go!

Last year on Madden when you picked your own playbook you had a certain number of plays (60 something I think or so) that you could pick from all the teams playbooks. Seems like a few years ago they did it in NCAA also, you could pick like 6 offensive formations and get the plays that went with that formation.

Hoping they do something like that, cause I hate having to stick with a teams playbook. I'd settle for the universal choice also, though thats a ton of plays to hunt through :lol: . Wouldn't be bad after a while though cause you know what you would want to run.

So going universal or picking your own playbook would actually be going back to something they used to rather than a new feature.

Can anyone help?

To get your ps2 online...all you need (if your getting a t1 fast line) is the ps2 network adapter...it plugs in the back. From there your going to need your connection (most likely you'll have some type of router or rj-45 connection with something of that speed) to plug into that network adapter...you put in the ps2 setup disk that comes with it. Then in no time, you put your Ncaa 2005, click online...and there ya go!

Thanks a bunch!!!

Do you play online?

Can anyone help?

Thanks a bunch!!!

Do you play online?

Ya i play online on both systems...but lately I havent had much time, so ive only been able to play a little xbox live here and there on weekends and thats about it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks a bunch!!!

Do you play online?

Ya i play online on both systems...but lately I havent had much time, so ive only been able to play a little xbox live here and there on weekends and thats about it.

Well thats cool.. I will be ready to play online sometime after August 9th so maybe we can play sometime....

Archived