Great deal on a nice digital camera!

If any of you guys are looking for a good deal on a really good digital camera, go to circuit city...(dont buy it online)

They have this panasonic for 199 and a 99 dollar mail in rebate...thats 100 bucks for a really nice 3.2 mp digital camera!

Click me!

here's a pic I took:

http://simplesolutionstoday.com/webpics/desk.jpg

Thanks, BG. That looks like a really nice camera. I wish my computer area could be as neat as yours! When are you getting a flat panel?

Thanks, BG. That looks like a really nice camera. I wish my computer area could be as neat as yours! When are you getting a flat panel?

I dont like flat panels as much as crts

My NEC CRT is a flat SCREEN and it has a great resolution and refresh rate. I play the occasional game, so I couldn't deal with a flat panel.

Plus i couldnt LIVE without my dual monitor setup...lord knows i cant afford 2 flat panels! :D

With all of the plexiglass on that CPU, what do you do, enter it in SPL contests!!!

No that would be my car...2 IDQ 12's on a JBL 1200.1

Thats right, 1200 watts RMS

The plexi glass thing came with the case. I built the computer myself and got a good deal on that case. It has a really good 420w power supply and 3 case fans.

And if youll notice on the plexiglass side there is a case fan...pulls some of the hot air out of my case...really really good for those of us who overclock their cpus ;)

Oh and Titan...incase you stopped by this thread...and incase you didnt notice from the pics

Yes, that is a MICROSOFT keyboard and a MICROSOFT mouse ;)

Guest AuNuma1

Yeah, can you believe some of the stuff those people post? Money is no object...

And this one is from some dude in Sweden...can't really make out what the metal fence looking things are for?

Oh and Titan...incase you stopped by this thread...and incase you didnt notice from the pics

Yes, that is a MICROSOFT keyboard and a MICROSOFT mouse ;)

My condolences. ;)

At first I thought they were electrostatic speakers, but I don't think they are. I don't know what they are either.

Archived