Here is what Jacobs needs to do

Droxside

Basketball is big business and Auburn now has spent $92 million on a new arena. when this season ends Auburn needs to target the best coach possible and make him the highest paid coach in the SEC. If you are going to spend that much on a new arena then you have to invest in a top notch coach and pay him accordingly if you expect people to fill the seats of said new arena. Money and positive publicity for the athletic program make this a must as basketball is clearly one of the two big league sports in the country along with football. Over pay and get a great coach to get Auburn basketball on the map once and for all and the money spent on the new coaching staff will come back several times over once the winning becomes consistent...

Basketball is big business and Auburn now has spent $92 million on a new arena. when this season ends Auburn needs to target the best coach possible and make him the highest paid coach in the SEC. If you are going to spend that much on a new arena then you have to invest in a top notch coach and pay him accordingly if you expect people to fill the seats of said new arena. Money and positive publicity for the athletic program make this a must as basketball is clearly one of the two big league sports in the country along with football. Over pay and get a great coach to get Auburn basketball on the map once and for all and the money spent on the new coaching staff will come back several times over once the winning becomes consistent...

AGREED

Plus we spend the most on recruiting... I've tried to support Lebo and I thought last year he turned the corner but after blowing a 16 pt lead I'm sorry it's time to shopping

Archived