This isn't Cockytalk...

HVAU

...or B(S)OL, so let us not bicker, defame the young recruits or show a lack of class as would our cross state, mullet-wearing, toilet bowl dwelling rivals.

If someone posts something you don't think is right you can 1)ask for a source and see what the poster says, 2) refute the post as inoffensively as reason dictates, 3)completely ignore it, because ST, who has proven himself repeatedly, has indicated otherwise, 4)believe it.

Beyond that I can't see any reason to take any actions. 

And, if it is a turd, I mean a true genuine fresh from the anus that is West Vance turd,  those that run this board will take care of the flushing.

:wareagle:

...or B(S)OL, so let us not bicker, defame the young recruits or show a lack of class as would our cross state, mullet-wearing, toilet bowl dwelling rivals.

If someone posts something you don't think is right you can 1)ask for a source and see what the poster says, 2) refute the post as inoffensively as reason dictates, 3)completely ignore it, because ST, who has proven himself repeatedly, has indicated otherwise, 4)believe it.

And, if it is a turd, I mean a true genuine fresh from the anus that is West Vance turd,  those that run this board will take care of the flushing.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Guest Autiger88

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!! and when all else fails ALWAYS listen to Bigbird! :wareagle::we:

I say start an Official NSD Rumor thread and let folks go at it. That way I'm not clicking every new tread named (insert recruit name here) just to find a one line rumor.

Golden Rules of AE.com

If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all.

If you disagree with something said, be nice in how you express your opinion.

If you post a "fact," you had better be able to back that up with a source.  Otherwise, it might be reasoned that you're a flaming bammer.  SO, if you're and Auburn fan, keep this in mind.  No Auburn fan wishes to call a fellow Auburn fan a turd, but remember, turds are all over the Auburn message boards, so you might be mistaken for one.  If you are mistaken for one, don't take it personally and state your opinion more clearly.

IF YOU ARE STATING YOU OPINION, USE IMO.  I hate clicking on "Lache Seastrunk Commits to Auburn" just to find out it was someones opinion...

Guys, remember that there are girls on this site too.  Never hit a lady (or use inappropriate language) around them.

Can we all just get along??

As always, War Damn Eagle!

:believe:

Golden Rules of AE.com

If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all.

If you disagree with something said, be nice in how you express your opinion.

If you post a "fact," you had better be able to back that up with a source.  Otherwise, it might be reasoned that you're a flaming bammer.  SO, if you're and Auburn fan, keep this in mind.  No Auburn fan wishes to call a fellow Auburn fan a turd, but remember, turds are all over the Auburn message boards, so you might be mistaken for one.  If you are mistaken for one, don't take it personally and state your opinion more clearly.

IF YOU ARE STATING YOU OPINION, USE IMO.  I hate clicking on "Lache Seastrunk Commits to Auburn" just to find out it was someones opinion...

Guys, remember that there are girls on this site too.  Never hit a lady (or use inappropriate language) around them.

Can we all just get along??

As always, War Damn Eagle!

:believe:

UPDATE: Don't create multiple threads on the same subject.  Please.  I beg you.

Archived