Black Coaches

auburn4ever

doesnt matter.. coaches are coaches. black blue orange white or yellow. a coach is a coach.

Not acknowledging color is like reverse racism... but yeah... I'm not sure why it matters.

doesnt matter.. coaches are coaches. black blue orange white or yellow. a coach is a coach.

Not acknowledging color is like reverse racism... but yeah... I'm not sure why it matters.

i dont understand.. i dont acknowledge it b/c there's no need to. i don't look at that. character matters

i dont understand.. i dont acknowledge it b/c there's no need to. i don't look at that. character matters

Sorry, I forgot to include the  :laugh: It was a quote from an old TV show.

Black, white, brown, orange, blue, doesn't matter to me. May the best man win the jobs. Go with the best fit for your program. Don't let the media choose your coach. The only thing I having a problem with is a coach not getting a fair shot because of the color of his skin.

Black, white, brown, orange, blue, doesn't matter to me. May the best man win the jobs. Go with the best fit for your program. Don't let the media choose your coach. The only thing I having a problem with is a coach not getting a fair shot because of the color of his skin.

Black or white ;)

Like Lebo in one aspect; will run a clean program..

Unlike Lebo; knows how to recruit and how to win,,,, doesn't matter what color..

Who cares what Charles Barkley thinks; he is an idiot...

Archived