Alli Smalley and our Auburn Lady Tigers...

Alli Smalley scored 35 pts. as our Auburn Lady Tigers routed Florida in the first round of the SEC Tourney.  They will now move on to round two where they will take on Kentucky at 1:30 cst. tommorow afternoon.  WDE!!!

Am I the only one who thinks Alli Smalley is drop dead gorgeous? That's one coed I would DEFINITELY not mind running into around Auburn...

Am I the only one who thinks Alli Smalley is drop dead gorgeous? That's one coed I would DEFINITELY not mind running into around Auburn...

Now, Alli is attractive enough but that Tiger Pause girl dancing right in front of my seat last night had her beat a mile or two.

Now, Alli is attractive enough but that Tiger Pause girl dancing right in front of my seat last night had her beat a mile or two.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm a huge Alli fan too. It seems if Jackson-Sullivan has us all beat. He said she scored 35 yesterday when she only scored 29. Haha! I don't blame you man! I would do the same! :)

I'm a huge Alli fan too. It seems if Jackson-Sullivan has us all beat. He said she scored 35 yesterday when she only scored 29. Haha! I don't blame you man! I would do the same! :)

HAHA!  My bad.  I was listening to the game live on my lunch break and could have sworn they said she had 35 when she exited the game with under a minute to play.  Sorry, guys.

Unfortunately, the Lady Tigers went down in defeat to the KY Lady Wildcats and the zebras today.  Final score 65-54.  Alli and Keke both had four fouls with 10 minutes to go.  So they were basically non factors defensively for the remainder of the game.  The officiating was not great but you can't take any thing away from the Ky girls.  They played a great game.   

Archived