Are we going to get a "Welcome to Auburn Coach Barbee" in the AE Header?

We have had the Chizik one for a while...Just wondered if it will be replaced or modified to welcome Barbee.

:dunno:

War Eagle!

:wedance:

Already working on it.

Thank you ST!!

I hope to have it up by the end of the day.

The question is, are you working on it or is Domi.?  It could be a while if he's doing it.  HAHA!

Getting it done on my own. I don't lean on him anymore b/c he does stuff about a week late.

Already working on it.

Thank you ST!!

I hope to have it up by the end of the day.

The question is, are you working on it or is Domi.?  It could be a while if he's doing it.  HAHA!

Getting it done on my own. I don't lean on him anymore b/c he does stuff about a week late.

Yeah.  That's what I was getting at.  HAHA!

• 1 month later...

What the hell?  Why is Barbee gone from the top?  AU Basketball = No respect....Chizik was up for over a year.  :banghead:

(Just kidding...the new header caught me by suprise.  :P  )

Because unless your hiding in a black hole with out any TV, radio, or Internet you would know that Auburn Baseball just won the SEC West! thats why. Time to celebrate...and I don't even like watching baseball.

:wareagle:

Because unless your hiding in a black hole with out any TV, radio, or Internet you would know that Auburn Baseball just won the SEC West! thats why. Time to celebrate...and I don't even like watching baseball.

First time on how long?????????How many boooooooocooooooooooooo years? 

Because unless your hiding in a black hole with out any TV, radio, or Internet you would know that Auburn Baseball just won the SEC West! that's why. Time to celebrate...and I don't even like watching baseball.

So you are saying that the header was made for those who were in a black hole without TV, Radio, or Internet to know that AU won the west?

:dunno:

DoNt be daft. I said unless u were in that place u would know.

Point is it was changed to coach Chiz when he arrived, the to coach B after his arrival to AU now changed to celebrate AU Baseball. I'm sure when coach B does great things with the basketball program he will appear back on the banner.

I appreciate the new banner. I live out of state and don't get to see all of the local headlines, so I for one did not know they had won the West Championship until I saw the banner, and I am very excited for the baseball team, since they have had to suffer through many difficult years in the past decade.

Don't be daft. I said unless u were in that place u would know.

Point is it was changed to coach Chiz when he arrived, the to coach B after his arrival to AU now changed to celebrate AU Baseball. I'm sure when coach B does great things with the basketball program he will appear back on the banner.

My 2 most recent posts were all in jest.  Don't be uptight.  No one loves AU athletics hitting it big more than I.

:tease:

Don't be daft. I said unless u were in that place u would know.

My 2 most recent posts were all in jest.  Don't be uptight.  No one loves AU athletics hitting it big more than I.

:tease:

Do you have to be a Red Soxs fan? j/k Tungs

Archived