ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Hopefully, J-Hey gets back into a groove this series.  I don't think he had any rehab starts so it may take him a few games to get back in the groove.  But like it has been said.  If one brave isn't getting it done another one steps up.  Gotta love that.

So I was watching the highlights from the braves game.  I don't get peachtree.  Anyway, I saw the catch JHey made.  I noticed something when watching the replay.  He snowcones it and hits the wall.  As he falls down he tucks the ball back in the glove!  I mean he did just smack his head into the wall.  I thought that was pretty amazing.

Keep winning those series' and everything will take care of itself...Great to see J-Hey playing again,he can take away runs with his D,as well as knock runs in,he really is a complete ballplayer.

Wags is really on this year,thats why I  feel uncomfartable in close games,our Pen is outstanding.Ill take a 2-1 win all day every day.

Man, I am so fired up about this team.  With each passing day they are looking more like one of those dominant Braves teams of the 90's. There's the great pitching, clutch hitting, role players doing their part, and the great chemistry, which was only strengthened by the departure of Yunel.  Woohoo!!!!!  Go Bravos!!!!!!!!!!

Not looking too good for tonight. Hanson didn't really have his stuff. Hope Chipper is okay. Surprisingly kk looked horrible. A lot of bad stuff happened to them that was out of their control, like that throw to McCann that hit something on the ground on its way in