ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

We didn't deserve it anyways, leaving 11 guys on base

If you remember we did that in miami and washington too. We got to start hitting with risp. It will help if Nate continues to produce in AAA, then he could really help this ball club. Melky is not producing right now. dont know what needs to happen, but we got start hitting

What's even more scary is we have not faced what you would call the best pitchers when facing the Marlins, Nat's, and Reds. 1 for 11 with runners on today so old so old.

As much as I hate to say this, I can't even sit down to watch a Braves game anymore. It pisses me off that they are blowing away Bobby Cox's final season. Too frustrating to watch the mediocrity that they've been showing in their last 3 series. Way too much mediocrity.

As much as I hate to say this, I can't even sit down to watch a Braves game anymore. It pisses me off that they are blowing away Bobby Cox's final season. Too frustrating to watch the mediocrity that they've been showing in their last 3 series. Way too much mediocrity.

It is just one road trip, where we played 3 teams that have given us great trouble. The three worst records the braves have ballparks included 2 of the stadiums we were just in (washington and cinci with miami in around 10th). We are back in ATL tomorrow night with a chance to pound the mets. Dont forget. The braves have the best home record in the Major Leagues. This is just ridiculous. We had a 8-10 game losing streak in the begining of the season, and everybody thought our chances were gone. But we responded and are leading the NL East. The phillies can play how ever they want. If we take care of our business (LIKE WE HAVE BEEN DOING) then we will be fine.

Our hitting is WAY to streaky,we are either getting 6 runs a game for a couple of weeks,or leaving a dozen guys on base a game for a couple of weeks.We seem to be going in a"leaving everybody on base" phase right now.WE need to be more consistant(duh :)) with our hitting.

When Glause was raking,we were tough to beat,if he picks it up,we will go on a roll.

what have we lost, 3 series in a row?  Thats why the lead is shot.  We have ALOT of home games left.  Terry Pendelton needs to light a fire under some boys tonight.

BTW:  I HATE that they traded Gregor Blanco.  UGH!

Here are the lineups for tonight's series openers:

1. J. Reyes, SS   O. Infante, 2B

2. A. Pagan, LF J. Heyward, RF

3. C. Beltran, CF C. Jones, 3B

4. D. Wright, 3B M. Diaz, LF

5. I. Davis, 1B A. Gonzalez, SS

6. J. Francoeur, RF T. Glaus, 1B

7. H. Blanco, C   R. Ankiel, CF

8. L. Castillo, 2B D. Ross, C

9. J. Santana, P T. Hudson, P

Today the Atlanta Braves placed 2B Martin Prado on the DL15 :banghead:

yea i caught his last inning.  couldn't locate crap but if you only give up 1 in 7 to the Mets you did ok.  Still sucks seein Frenchie in that Mets uni!!