ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Idk man, that would probably work better than most of them in that thread, except the "you don't sweat much for a fat chick" one  :thumbsup:

Or the "Wanna dance/You look fat in those pants one."  Classic  :thumbsup:

Anyway (take a riddlin Daniel), great win tonight... made me nervous, but it's a huge win.

There is no doubt it is going to be a dog fight the rest of the way.

It will all come to a head when the Brave finish out the season with a couple of epic series against the Phillis.

Yeah, that was a great catch by the left fielder to rob Gonzo.

If the Braves could score 4-5 runs a game they would be unstoppable.

**good news - ted lilly is out of the game.

I can't find what channel the game is on tonight!!  :o

HELP!

WDE

It's on Peachtree TV.  the best way to check is to go to www.atlantabraves.com

I see that now cause mlb.tv gave me a live look-in for a few minutes. I looked on my program guide on Directv and it had nothing scheduled for peachtree tv! They lost anyway but I could have watched them lose!  >:(

(By the way, I looked on atlantabraves.com and it did say ptv but I went with the program guide on directv. I won't do that again)

WDE

The commentators on the game were talking about Joe Torre possibly not coaching next year for the Dodgers in part due to the management.

How would you feel if he coached for 3 or 4 years in ATL?  I for one would be happy, he and Bobby has similar coaching styles and he has already been a player/manager for the Braves (did pretty well too).

The only real set back is that it delays the Braves from starting a new era as you know Torre will not be around for long.

What do you guys think?

Great game by the Bravos. Dodgers have only scored 3 runs in 3 games. The Braves starting pitching is an 1.69 ERA for the last 13 games. The second lowest ERA in the National League since the All Star Break.

A bit of news for you guys.

1. Kris Medlen will indeed require Tommy John surgery. Its being performed Wednesday in Birmingham

2. Martin Prado is making a rehab start tomorrow at Gwinnett. He will likely only require one rehab start so chances are he will be back on Tuesday.

3. Jason Heyward is expected to return tomorrow after sitting out today.

Did anyone see that Huddy has the second best ERA in the majors? I think it was like 2.13.....a few points behind Wainright? I knew he was on a tear but nothing like that!

Keep it up Tim!  :thumbsup:

WDE