ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

We tried to go that Friday, but we couldn't hardly find 5 seats together. Tickets were tough to come by for that one. We're going either Saturday or Sunday, I preferably want to go saturday, because that game is on Fox I believe, and I don't want to have to listen to those announcers the whole game

Here's a bit of an update. Proctor has been vanquished finally, Young, Hicks, and Conrad take the final 3 backup roles, JJ will not start a regular season game until April 6th, if he doesn't start the season on the DL. Right now it's just wait and see for him. First game is Thursday. Who else is ridiculously excite

d?

:trampoline:

I wont be able to watch it :( I have class until 1:50 and then i gotta pick up my lil bro and wont be home until its about over. anybody know where i could watch it online?

:bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

Freddie Freeman and Prado will have multi-hit days and J-hey will hit a bomb. I'm calling it!!

DLo out after 5 2/3 innings of shutout ball. 3 H 2BB 6K. Glad I drafted him

dang you and nilla on yalls monopolies of braves guys  >:(

:bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

Freddie Freeman and Prado will have multi-hit days and J-hey will hit a bomb. I'm calling it!!

Good call on JHey

i still need some hits by the other 2!  :thumbsup:

And here's your final. Braves - 2 Nats - 0!!!! DLowe gets the win, Kimbrell gets the save. Freeman is a helluva 1st baseman. He's not Glaus I promise you. Knock on wood, but i think we're in for a fun season