ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

What a game!  That gets some redemption.  Hanson has to be the biggest AllStar snub I have seen in a while.  Maybe that is why he has pitched lights out the last couple of games.  Whatever works in our favor!  I wish we could have gotten more than 5 hits, but at least we cashed in with 4 runs.  Go Bravos!  lets get a game closer before the break.

As for Hanson, there's still a chance, since pitchers who pitch the sunday before the game are not allowed to play in the game, and then the manager can select another, which SHOULD be Hanson

I'm just tired of people getting in that don't deserve it... like all of the Giants pitchers.  I understand you're their manager.  That's cool and all, but why is Cain one of your options.  1.  Hanson is pitching better, period.  2.  YOU KNOW HE WON'T BE AVAILABLE TO PITCH because, wait for it, YOU'RE HIS MANAGER.  Stop doing your players a favor and put the people on that deserve it in the first place.  I could understand that if this was over Halladay or JJ, but over a pitcher that shouldn't have gone over Hanson in the first place?