Video clips of Kerry's flip-flops on Iraq

Ranger12

This is a great website that plays alot of Kerry clips from CNN, FoxNews, etc. about his view on Saddam Hussien and the war on Iraq before he ran for the presidency. Most are right after 9/11. They have timeline with them and everything. Going to be real hard to dispute or spin what he is saying in these clips.

Kerry on Iraq

Wow. Excellent find, my friend. There's nothing more powerful than hearing him say everything in his own words. Flipflop, waffle house, weathervane ...

"That's not a flip-flop. That's not a flip-flop." -- John F(lipflop) Kerry

Noticed there were no rebuttals from the resident liberals or either they chose to ignore the thread. Anyway, I am bumping it to make sure everybody sees these clips.

Noticed there were no rebuttals from the resident liberals or either they chose to ignore the thread. Anyway, I am bumping it to make sure everybody sees these clips.

There are several minutes leading up the playing the theme song from Flipper. ( a common Michael Moore technique, BTW) This happens right after Kerry is cut off in mid-sentence. The clip is from Hardball with Chris Mathews. Mathews just spent a good chunk of his show complaining that the edit was a gross distortion of what Kerry was saying. You know, the kind of thing ya'll whine about in relation to MM. That was the only apparent flip flop I saw, and the person conducting the interview claims it is grossly misleading. Say what you want about MM, his handiwork is not on the DNC site. This distorted propaganda is front and center on the RNC website. Yeah, I know. Not a double standard.

Archived