NBA Playoffs!!!

Guest Autiger88

Lakers Magic, Lakers prevail again. Kobe gets his fifth ring

Gotta agree, and lets not forget that Artest is hungry for a ring too... I think they pull it off one more time.

Lakers Magic, Lakers prevail again. Kobe gets his fifth ring

Gotta agree, and lets not forget that Artest is hungry for a ring too... I think they pull it off one more time.

Yo G!!! Havn't said hey to you in a while so hey!! And like usual I will just have to agree with you!!!  Artest makes the Lakers the best defense left in the playoffs.  Kobe will push himself enough to get the job done.  Lebron might be the best player out there but he can not lead that team to a championship.  Lakers take the Cavs in the finals 4 games to 2

Well my Magic took care of the Hawks in short order. No contest, I was actually hoping the Hawks would play them a little better to keep them sharp for the next series. I live in the Atl and the Hawks are just a strange team night in and night out. I do see some changes for the Hawks next year. Starting with Mike Woodson and I don't think Joe Johnson will be around either.

Lakers beat the Magic in 6.

IFF (if and only if) the Magic get past my Celtics, I believe the defensive matchup between Magic and Lakers are tit for tat. However, IMO they don't hold a candle to LA offensively. Lakers in 6 after a game of rest once they are already up 3-1.

Woo, that was a good one in Cleveland tonight!  I think Lebron is finding out he can not carry a team through out the season and playoffs. (No shame in that...Jordan and Kobe both found that out too.)

I am hoping for another Lakers/Celtic finals...

:happydance:

I want to see Magic v. Suns just because it wouldn't involve LeBron or Kobe.  :dunno: But who cares what I think, I'm a knicks fan  :laugh:

I am all for that matchup if my Celtics don't make it.

;D

I want to see Magic v. Suns just because it wouldnt involve LeBron or Kobe.  :dunno: But who cares what I think, I'm a knicks fan  :laugh:

That must be painful especially lately

I want to see Magic v. Suns just because it wouldnt involve LeBron or Kobe.  :dunno: But who cares what I think, I'm a knicks fan  :laugh:

The Knicks have the money right now to buy D-Wade, Chris Bosh and Lebron James... if they dont screw this up, they could be very good very soon.

The Knicks have the money right now to buy D-Wade, Chris Bosh and Lebron James... if they dont screw this up, they could be very good very soon.

Am I the only one who DOESN'T want to see Bron and Wade as teammates, aside from the Olympic Games. I really like both of them but I just think the two of them are too dominant to play together. I really like both of them but I feel like I would hate any team who went all out by getting them both. Kinda like the Yankees and the Lakers buying most of their championships.

I know! I'm soooo excited about our future. I know at some point we'll be back where we need to be.

Am I the only one who DOESN'T want to see Bron and Wade as teammates, aside from the Olympic Games. I really like both of them but I just think the two of them are too dominant to play together. I really like both of them but I feel like I would hate any team who went all out by getting them both. Kinda like the Yankees and the Lakers buying most of their championships.

No bashing from this Yankee fan. I agree in some aspects.

I hope that TG you put doesn't refer to me...I like neither the Yankees nor the Lakers.

:pcprobs:

:P

I hope that TG you put doesn't refer to me...I like neither the Yankees nor the Lakers.

Nope. Tigergrowling is to whom I was referring. I know who you like GT! I'm with you all the way bud!

Guest Autiger88

:laugh: :laugh: I was  waiting for you to put that I thought he meant you to I was going J really he talks all the time on the Red Sox Thread :laugh: But Really though I agree J no bashing from me I hate the Yanks and The Lakers I would also Hate to see Lebron and D wad together. IMO I think James stays in Cleveland I know I'm probably the only person on the face of the Earth right now who saying this But I think he really does.

Archived