Who would you consider to be an Auburn lean?

TigerProwl24

I know it is way too early to tell because a lot of things can happen between now and signing day but I wanted to know who the players were, that might be leaning to us at this point and time. This would be my initial list of Auburn leans.

RB Dee Hart

OG Spencer Region

OG Thomas O'Reilly

OC Reese Dismukes

DE Keymiya Harrell

DE Terrence Coleman

CB Jonathan Rose

CB Chris Jones

S Enriqe Florence

S Anthony Swain

S Izauea Lanier

:wareagle::party:

Lanier has already committed to Auburn.

The problem with proclaiming "leans" is that you get a whole lot of wishful thinking involved.

This is probably a really, REALLY stupid question, but is dee hart the same person as demetrius hart???  :-[

yes it is. 

i'm guessing thats a yes to both

DE   Jabrian Niles

ATH Kris Frost

MLB Chris Landrum

I could see that. I really hope so, that would help us with Lemay.

Watts Dantzler

Kiehl Frazier

Dantzler is UGA lean

Kiehl isn't a lean anywhere.

I totally agree...

Lanier has already committed to Auburn.

The problem with proclaiming "leans" is that you get a whole lot of wishful thinking involved.

Several on the list are commits but they hadn't signed anything yet. Wishful thinking? I think this class is gonna be stout. I can't wait till signing day. I think Chizik and Co. has a certain amount of players that want to be the foundation of this class.  :party:  :beatmullet:

Quotes are like stats. You can always bend and use them to prove whatever you're trying to prove.

There are very few true leans. Erique Florence, Jonathon Rose,Chris Jones, and Reese Dismukes being the only ones that you could consider true leans.

Jonesy, what about Harrell? Wasn't he almost ready to commit? I like the group we have considered as leans. I'm gonna really like our class this year    :party:

Archived