Neysmith

We have signed 6 ball players for '10-'11:

Houston

Langford

Payne

Kemp

Forbes

Cothron

That makes 13 which I believe is the limit set by the NCAA.

So how does Ward get on board?

Any guesses from the gallery?

Scholarships are renewed annually, at the pleasure of the head coach. If Ward does come, we'll "Help one of our guys find a school where he can succeed". Saban helps a number of his football players that way every year. We will too, as soon as the numbers are back up.

Scholarships are renewed annually, at the pleasure of the head coach. If Ward does come, we'll "Help one of our guys find a school where he can succeed". Saban helps a number of his football players that way every year. We will too, as soon as the numbers are back up.

I guess ya`ll saw where bammer is helping Justin Knox transfer by not allowing him to transfer in the conference or within the UA system. Several schools have an interest in him and bammer has disallowed him a waiver to those schools. What a great way to thank a home town kid that has been a great student and asset to the school.

I guess ya`ll saw where bammer is helping Justin Knox transfer by not allowing him to transfer in the conference or within the UA system. Several schools have an interest in him and bammer has disallowed him a waiver to those schools. What a great way to thank a home town kid that has been a great student and asset to the school.

I can understand not permitting a transfer to an SEC team. Why they won't let him go to UAB escapes me.

Maybe they are afraid UAB will continue to be better than UAT in roundball?

Everybody keeps talking about Ward like his transfer is definitely going to happen, but I haven't seen anything where he has come out and said he is transferring for sure. How likely is it that this is actually going to happen?

I can understand not permitting a transfer to an SEC team. Why they won't let him go to UAB escapes me.

Maybe they are afraid UAB will continue to be better than UAT in roundball?

I can understand the SEC thing too. They won`t even allow him to transfer to UAH. bammer has always had a problem with UAB since Wimp was there. Scared of another school in their system doing better than uat I guess.

I've heard rumors that Jake Drum might be transferring to Ole Miss. But just rumors and no sure thing at all

He is a walk on so that wouldn't really help anything in regards to Ward.

I'm sure East Carolina would love to have any of our current players.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Adrian Forbes and/or Heath Houston asked for a release to sign with ECU, actually...

At the moment I don't think the turds are very happy with their coach.

EDIT (Don't talk bad about players and recruits, please.

TY  JS for taking care of this :wedance:

Archived