Celtics vs Magic, Lakers Vs Suns!!

Guest Autiger88

Yeah but as we said before, if you're gonna foul someone in the playoffs then its gonna be a hard foul. I'm glad they didn't call anything extra on Pierce for the push on Redick. Its the playoffs. Get over it  :laugh:

Hey, if i completely choked down the stretch of game 4, Rashard Lewis was scoring at will on me, and my team was getting completely dominated in game 5, id shove Redick too  :laugh:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish all present basketball players would just grow a pair and realize it's a sport.  You're gonna take some bumbs and bruises... the other team is gonna play hard.  Man up and play the game.

This excludes Steve Nash  because he has 23154 injuries.

IMO, one of the top 3 toughest players in the league. He deserves a title, hope he gets it this year

I wish all present basketball players would just grow a pair and realize it's a sport.  You're gonna take some bumbs and bruises... the other team is gonna play hard.  Man up and play the game.

IMO, one of the top 3 toughest players in the league. He deserves a title, hope he gets it this year

I love the way Nash plays the game but that leads to one problem... I like watching the Lakers.  I have no clue how that happened but I do, so I'm pulling for the Lakers to win the series, Nash to have 30 assists, and Kevin Garnett to get his jaw broke... I can't stand him.

I love the way Nash plays the game but that leads to one problem... I like watching the Lakers.  I have no clue how that happened but I do, so I'm pulling for the Lakers to win the series, Nash to have 30 assists, and Kevin Garnett to get his jaw broke... I can't stand him.

Im glad i finally found someone who hates KG too!  :yay:

I cant stand him

I cant stand him

Did you see where he took a swing at Dwight Howard and Dwight just stood there and said "I wish you'd hit me"?

I cant stand him

Did you see where he took a swing at Dwight Howard and Dwight just stood there and said "I wish you'd hit me"?

Yeah, i did see that, Dwight would win that fight easily. At his age, KG should not be talking so much trash especially to Dwight Howard. Heck, he cant even guard Howard, whenever he does Howard dominates him

I don't really watch a lot of NBA, and when I do, it is usually not the Magic, but does anyone else think that Dwight Howard comes across as being really whiny for a superstar in the league?

I don't really watch a lot of NBA, and when I do, it is usually not the Magic, but does anyone else think that Dwight Howard comes across as being really whiny for a superstar in the league?

If you watched more NBA, you would realize there are many players, superstars or not, who are 10x whinier than Howard haha. Steve Nash and Tim Duncan are about the only superstars who dont whine every time they dont agree with a call. Its a common theme in the NBA

Celtics in six, because I'm a lifetime Celtics fan.  But I think the NBA, and it looks like the NFL too, are allowing the tail to wag the dog.  Both have allowed the business of sports to become more than the sport itself, and the credibility of the officiating is surely a problem.  I'll be quick to add that college sports is not pure, either, and is financially driven, but still a lot better than the pros.  I'm in Nashville, and we are all sick about what's happening between the Titans and Chris Johnson.

RON ARTEST!!! WOAH... HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

Thats what Hustling will do for you... what a way to make up for that dumb 3 he shot earlier. I was so happy they got this win.

Now its time for a pivotal game 6 in Pheonix.

Suns-Celtics will be something cool and exciting. If Phoenix wins its last two games though.

I think theyll win game 6 at home, but game 7 is gonna be tough, theyre gonna have to play great

Suns-Celtics will be something cool and exciting. If Phoenix wins its last two games though.

I think theyll win game 6 at home, but game 7 is gonna be tough, theyre gonna have to play great

They wont beat LA in staples... NEVER!

I predicted Celtics in six, now I'll predict Lakers vs. Celtics, Lakers in 5 or 6.  If you want to bet with me send money to ST at Auburn Eagle, he'll take care of it!!

They wont beat LA in staples... NEVER!

Almost happened two days ago....i know they didnt win, but just sayin

Archived