Celtics vs Magic, Lakers Vs Suns!!

Guest Autiger88

Guest Autiger88

Who wins and Who loses and who goes to the Finals?

My Opinion is

Magic over Celtics in 7

Suns Over Lakers in 7

Magic Over Suns in 4... Wins NBA Title ( Magic to me is the best all around team right now)

I know most people would go with the Lakers but I just can't bring my self to do it :devil: I Hate the Lakers like I hate Bama and the Yankers For all the teams I just mentioned>>> :zapbama:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see the Magic beating the Celtics in 5. The Celtics just beat the team with the best record in the NBA this year. They beat them soundly too. I think the Magic will have all they can handle against the Celtics. I don't know if Boston can go all the way but they are too good to write off in 5 games with Rondo elevating his game like he has. I would love to see the Suns beat the Lakers though.

Who wins and Who loses and who goes to the Finals?

My Opinion is

Magic over Celtics in 5

Suns Over Lakers in 7

Magic Over Suns in 4... Wins NBA Title ( Magic to me is the best all around team right now)

I like that prediction 88 but I think its the Lakers over my Magic in 7. But I do pray the Magic find a way to win it all. FINALLY......

i absolutely had sheed, he just plays like a lazy bum 85% of the time that being said I got the magic against the lakers in the finals with the lakers winning in 7. I dont like the lakers either but their frontcourt is too big and good.

Celtics over Magic in six, Lakers over Suns in Six.

Lakers over Celtics in Seven

Kobe gets his fifth

Lakers will beat the Suns in 6 or 7

Celtics will beat the Magic if they can stay healthy. Old Men need time to rest.

Dwight Howard is one of my favorite players period, but he has to develop a post game besides turning into someone and pushing them back while trying to tear the rim down. All he really dominates at offensivly is dunking when somone else sets him up like lets say a pick and roll. When he catches in the post  with his back to the basket 60% of the time he shoots some wack jump hook that has no chance of going in. Then the worst thing is that he shoots a lower percentage from the foul line then Shaq!

Hoping the Celtics go up 3-0 tonight. Love the way they are playing.

Hoping the Celtics go up 3-0 tonight. Love the way they are playing.

The look incredible... If the Lakers prevail over the suns like I think they will... its going to be one amazing series between Lakers and Celts.

I agree. Doc Rivers did a great job of pacing them through the last half of the season getting them all healthy. He knew what they were capable of playing like. Is it me or does the media seem like they are pulling for everyone but the Celtics? It just seems like they keeping waiting or even hoping for the Celtics to fall apart.

What a performance again tonight. Rajon Rondo played another phenominal game. The Celtics have the talent. They have the experience. But most of all, they have the WANT! This is the same want I saw from them in '08. It will definitely be tough to get past Kobe and Co, especially since Kobe actually has an "and Co" now. But I've never seen this kind of determination to go hand-in-hand with the talent level they've got going on in Boston. I love it!

And how bout Rondo diving to the floor and crawling and scrapping for the ball. You dont see that kind of fight in the NBA heck maybe not even in pro sports. They usually just get through the game so they can claim their paycheck, not that guy, he earns his.

Archived