AU @ Ole Miss Game 2

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Turds for eliminating the hound dogs.  Now, if ya'll could keep yourselves out of the tourney, life would be grand.

I would rather bama stay home.

Thank you Turds for eliminating the hound dogs.  Now, if ya'll could keep yourselves out of the tourney, life would be grand.

I think the turds are in with there win tonight...Turds are gonna be no lower than an eight seed...Auburn will play the 7th seed in the first round.. Like I said it depends on their games 2morrow... so we play 1 of the 2 no matter what!!!

I think the turds are in with there win tonight...Turds are gonna be no lower than an eight seed...Auburn will play the 7th seed in the first round.. Like I said it depends on their games 2morrow... so we play 1 of the 2 no matter what!!!

They could luck into a 7 seed which means if we are a 2 seed, there we go at 9:30 in the AM.  

With the crappiness of the bottom half of the east, I unfortunately don't see much chance of the turds getting left out.

yeah I lost the game for a bit but it came back on.....Please, understand 94.5 FM Birmingham is the Paul I Love  :devil: Finescum Radio Network...  Why in Gods name is Auburn on a Bammerturd site I will never know..Maybe that is why we keep losing the game..  I loose it on the comp but not on the regular station here..

apparently the radio is behind the Ole Miss stat-tracker.  As the feed came back to Fradejas' walk, I clicked over to the stat tracker, and it already showed Trent to have flied out.  Just a little tid-bit of info.

Archived