Who would you rather play tomorrow?

WHo would you rather play tomorrow?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. WHo would you rather play tomorrow?

• Ole Miss
    • South Carolina

I say South Carolina... South Carolina is a better team overall than Ole Miss but it's awfully hard to beat a team 4 straight times unless they are significantly inferior to yours. 

South carolina b/c beating them would put them out of the tourney.  I hope we are ticked off and take it out on everyone from here on out.  I feel sorry for whoever we play, especially if we face the turds again!  :devil:

Losing today really screwed us over. I HATE playing in any type of elimination game. But since we have to, I say I want to play Ole Miss.

I agree.  Depth of pitching is ALWAYS the deciding factor in tournament play... and a good outing today by CL has gone to waste.  Pitching-wise, we have our backs to the wall with little margin of error BUT we also have the best hitting team in the conference so we should be able to win a slugfest or two if. 

The bad news is that South Carolina didn't pitch either of their aces today.

It didn't surprise me that we lost today.  We don't really have an ace that can match up with most other teams, but once teams have thrown their ace, advantage Auburn.  Our excellent hitting gives us the advantage in every game that the other team is not throwing their best pitcher IMO.

Does it really matter after the beating Alabama just handed us.

pessimistic, aren't you? Dude! This is not the end of AU baseball!  :dunno:

Does it really matter after the beating Alabama just handed us.

This is pretty shallow. This loss actually plays right into our hands I think because all year we couldn't play well in the first game of a series. I think the team will see it as a Friday night loss and rebound the rest of the week.

All he's saying is that it doesnt really hurt us all that bad. Obviously everyone wanted to beat bama. Hell i about put a hole in my wall watching that game. All he's saying is that the team has a tendency to start off a series worse than they finish it, which is true. Hopefully they'll continue to rebound

No problem man. I hate it when people start attacking someone like that, especially sor something silly like that. And I agree I think we'll be alrite. Rite after the game I thought we were screwed but now that ive cooled down I think they def. have a good shot at still taking this. I at least hope that we get past usc so we can get revenge on the turds for this

We just got through sweeping Ole Miss but karma will catch up so I'll take SC.  I think we can compete just fine. :we:

Archived