Austin Hubbard

He pitched an amazing game today. He came in and shutdown South Carolina. He had over 70 pitches and he also played great defense. He is the reason we won the game because he got us out of trouble twice. Hub could easily be one of the best relievers in the SEC this season and im glad he's on our side. WDE Austin!!!!!!!!

Great win today, but the pitching will be thin for Fri game. Who starts and who can be middle & closer on Fri??

Yea but I think our offense will explode tomorrow.  The starting pitchers were phonomenal the first two days.  It is time for the offense to help them out. 

I agree, I think we are over the shell shock and we are going to oncork the bats tomorrow.

I think there will be alot of runs scored tomorrow.  Hopefully we have one more than they do.

:believe:

Great win today, but the pitching will be thin for Fri game. Who starts and who can be middle & closer on Fri??

Yea but I think our offense will explode tomorrow.  The starting pitchers were phonomenal the first two days.  It is time for the offense to help them out. 

To me we had the most unlucky draw we could ever have... The only two guys that completely shut our offense down during the regular season were Jimmy Nelson and Cooper. The fact that we were able to pull this one out bodes well. I think now we have a chance to go on a tear!

Archived