TV Coverage of the Auburn Regional

It's called "SIPS & STROKE". My Wife, Daughter, and Sister-in-Law goes about every other month. The cost is $25 per person and everyone paints the same picture with an experienced Host giving instructions. They said there is usually 10-15 women and 1-2 men, sometimes there are no men. I've never been but it could be a fun DATE NIGHT ever now and then.

::):laugh: ::):laugh: ::):laugh: ::):laugh:

Keep us updated on here during the game.  My wife is making me go to this deal where I have to paint a picture and drink wine at the same time.  Supposed to be fun, but I think it sounds like a complete waste of time.  I'm a newly wed....so how in the h#ll does a guy get out of this kind of stuff with out pissing off the ole ball an chain?

I see Pier 1 in your future.  :laugh: You have to set her straight on the fact that nothing comes before Auburn Athletics. She in turn will tell you, YOU wont come.............................Gotta go my wife is calling me

When my wife get's mad at me for playing golf,, she usually gives me the cold shoulder for about two days and

then tells me how useless I am, and then finally warms back up after about 3 days of verbal abuse..

All in all it's worth it to go play golf like I want to though.. :-[

Archived