TV Coverage of the Auburn Regional

If there's a thread about this already I apologize, but I am looking for any info on TV coverage of Auburn's Regional games.  Thanks so much. 

WDE Class of 2004

Last word I heard is there will be none. Someone on the radio said the TV people have made no arrangements with Auburn officials about facilities and so forth. Bummer.

could be good for us...haven't played good on tv as of late

hah..surely you can find a radio stream somehow

OK, guys, we will need a real-time play-by-play from you locals, just like last week!!!

Thanks, guys, but I still enjoy the real-time posts on here.  I''ll do both!!!

Did ya'll just get the tweet from Auburn Eagle?  If not, it says that the entire Auburn Regional will be streamed live and for free on the official Auburn Athletics site.

Linky: http://auburntigers.cstv.com/

That's great to hear J-S! 

WDE!!!

Looks like it's gonna rain. People were lined up like crazy to buy tickets 7:30 this morning. I got there around 8:15 and waited in line for two hours. I just hope the weather isn't too bad.

Keep us updated on here during the game.  My wife is making me go to this deal where I have to paint a picture and drink wine at the same time.  Supposed to be fun, but I think it sounds like a complete waste of time.  I'm a newly wed....so how in the h#ll does a guy get out of this kind of stuff with out pissing off the ole ball an chain?

Did ya'll just get the tweet from Auburn Eagle?  If not, it says that the entire Auburn Regional will be streamed live and for free on the official Auburn Athletics site.

Linky: http://auburntigers.cstv.com/

That's great to hear J-S! 

Bro I love your Ed Dyas picture. He is one fine Doc. Heck of a ball player.

WDE!!!

Keep us updated on here during the game.  My wife is making me go to this deal where I have to paint a picture and drink wine at the same time.  Supposed to be fun, but I think it sounds like a complete waste of time.  I'm a newly wed....so how in the h#ll does a guy get out of this kind of stuff with out pissing off the ole ball an chain?

WTF?  Take your panties off and go watch the game.

+1  :laugh:

I might have been married since before you were born so here's the voice of experience: There is but one thing to do: Tend to the game and face the consequences later. (But don't say  "Be quiet, you're F-ing up a good ballgame". I told that to my first ex-wife)

Hilarious! :laugh:

What is up with not even televising  this game or even hearing the game on radio in Mobile. INEXCUSIBLE!  Bama game on loud and clear as  always.

+1  :laugh:

+1,000  :bow:

Archived